Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Verizon Tech Scheduling

These guys seem to believe their advertising. Believe it or not, their products are no better than anyone else and their service stinks. Below is an approximate schedule of every call I made or received to attempt to move the ONT box from the back of our house to the side:



















































Call#Approx DatePurpose
112/1/2008Request technician come and move box
212/2/2008Call back from verizon to choose date for tech to visit
312/5/2008Visit from tech. Tech determined I needed to schedule a visit through his supervisor to have work completed
412/26/2008Called supervisor to schedule ONT box move. He suggested I call toll free # to schedule the move.
512/26/2008Called toll free number from above. Person suggests I call different toll free number to schedule the move.
612/26/2008Call new toll free number and put in request again. Told to expect call in 24 hours to schedule visit from tech to perform service.
712/28/2008Received call from Verizon. Indicated I put in a maintenance request and need to call back with a new service request. I refuse and suggest they call me back from the proper department.
812/28/2008Received call from supervisor I contacted in call #4. He indicated I should call back with a new service request. I refuse and suggest they should figure out who does the service and call me back.
912/30/2008After not receiving a call from Verizon, I call back supervisor from call #4. He indicates the he received the "same run-around" that I received. He promised to come on Friday to complete the work.


To be continued on Friday....

No comments: